Xerosicyos Danguyi (Silver Dollar Vine)
- Xerosicyos Danguyi is a very rare and sought after succulent.
- The leaves are round, green and plump.
- It has a climbing habit and attaches itself to fence/trellis/other plants with tendrils (just like peas)
- Great collectors plant.
Position and Care
- The silver dollar vine prefers partial shade, especially in summer.
- Young plants can burn on hot summer days if planted in direct sunlight.
- This is a very hardy plant that only needs to be watered occasionally in the cooler months. In summer water more frequently, but make sure the soil completely dries up before watering again.
- Xerosicyos Danguyi will grow indoors, in a bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- Please note this is a very slow-growing succulent.
Supplied in a 75mm pot